Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chickfila and Choo-Choos

Today we had Josiah's 2nd Birthday party. We did it with the theme of Chickfila and Choo Choos, as they are two of Josiah's favorite things. We just invited family and close friends, primarily those with small children. I suppose it was a perfect storm (or our friends secretly don't like us), because none of our friends with kids could make it. Seriously, none. So, we had a great party with about 10 adults eating Chickfila nuggets off of train plates and oogling over Josiah performing (sometimes unwillingly) all of the traditional birthday tasks. When I say great, I am not lying. It really was.

I didn't really take many pictures, as the house photographer (ie, my best friend Callie) was in attendance. Hopefully I will be able to share what she captured in the coming weeks. Here are the few photos I did take:

This was the cake after he blew out the candles and pulled the trains off!
All of his birthday loot. I don't look forward to figuring out what to do with everything once we have multiple children!

No comments: