Saturday, October 24, 2009

October fun.

Jonathan had a very successful Atlanta launch of his new project, www.buyarecordsavealife.com on Thursday night, and we discovered something very important. Josiah has his father's love of the limelight. Jonathan called Josiah up on stage to help him with the claps in his song, "She's too pretty to be so ugly." It is Josiah's favorite song of his daddy's, and he listens to it over and over and claps along with it. I didn't know how Josiah would react when I plopped him up on stage, but he just walked over to his dad like it was nothing new. Jonathan started to play, and Josiah danced his little heart out on stage right, pausing only to dramatically hold his hands in anticipation of the claps. It was so funny it made me cry. He did such a good job performing for the crowd. Someone videotaped some of it, so we are hoping to track that down. Trust me when I say you should wish you were there!

Today Josiah and I decided to take a practice run on his Halloween costume today. I justified it by saying that the forecast has rain for next week (it really does), though I really just couldn't wait to see how cute he is going to be. Nana and Grandaddy were over visiting and I took some pictures of Josiah playing with Grandaddy, too. Enjoy!









I should mention that later this evening Josiah was browsing his books when he came across a Santa book. He looked at it and pointed to Santa, having no idea who "Santa" is of course, and matter-of-factly declared, "Grandaddy." It was hilarious, and now you can see why.

No comments: