Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preschool!

This weekend Josiah took the grandest bath ever, thanks to Noni. I think this is every child's dream. I had to take photos. At one point I thought that the bath was going to overflow.


"Grandaddy" according to Josiah

Don't get lost in there...!

Yesterday was Josiah's very first day of preschool. He seemed to really like it. Don't worry, there was no separation anxiety. I had to request a hug, and Josiah very dismissively said, "Bye Mom." The only note that came home with him said, "Josiah is very independent." I don't really know how to interpret the connotation of that comment, but regardless I know that the statement is true. I just can't imagine where he got it from...
"Josiah, let me take a picture of you before your first day of school."

One of the families from our adoption group brought home their daughter on Friday. On Monday it became official that she is there to stay forever! We are so elated for them. Another couple is on Day 8 of waiting. If all goes according to plan, they will bring home their baby boy on Friday. What a swift change of pace! We are very excited for these growing families, and we look forward to the day we can say the same.

No comments: