We took the kids to North Georgia to a pumpkin farm and an apple orchard. They had a great time exploring all of the varieties of pumpkins, and the apple orchard had a lot of kid activities they enjoyed. Here are a few pictures from our adventures!
Callie, which pumpkin/apple orchard did y'all visit? It looks like fun with all the kid activities--something Jude might like : ). Hope y'all are well!! Evangeline's hair is getting so long! I know you're having fun being her hairdresser. I'm going to need you to teach me some skills in the future : ).
1 comment:
Callie, which pumpkin/apple orchard did y'all visit? It looks like fun with all the kid activities--something Jude might like : ). Hope y'all are well!! Evangeline's hair is getting so long! I know you're having fun being her hairdresser. I'm going to need you to teach me some skills in the future : ).
Post a Comment