Sunday, March 1, 2009
Atlanta snow extravaganza.
Only in Atlanta would it be 60 degrees one day and blizzard-like snow the next. Only here would it wait until March to snow for the first time. Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining...but Josiah might be. I thought he would like the snow or at least be curious. Quite the opposite. For the first time he cried to go back inside. I think he has a little post traumatic stress from when we were at the beach on the sand...ha. Hopefully he will get over that really quick, because we are going to St. Thomas this summer and I have no intentions of spending my vacation inside. Here are a few pictures from our limited excursion. We got around 4 inches of snow, but it is just above freezing and only about two inches is sticking.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment