I was sick a little longer (and a little more severely) than Josiah. I also have compassion for when he said his tummy hurt, because the cramps were awful! I just camped out in the bathroom for a few hours, and eventually I stumbled onto the couch where I managed to pass out for a few hours. By 3pm I felt recovered from illness but incredibly weak from my severe dehydration. It took until this morning for me to feel capable of function, but even that is with limitations. I was able to eat something today, which is a vast improvement over yesterday.
We are praying that Jonathan doesn't get it. Last night I Lysoled everything I could think of, but this bug is so highly contagious! One of my dear friends babysat for us on Thursday night (after Josiah had been well all day and I truly thought it was just something he ate). She called me yesterday with the bad news that she was sick, too. I was heartbroken, as I never would have asked her to come if I thought it was a stomach virus. She is the mom of 9 month old, so I am REALLY hoping he doesn't get it, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment