Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chic-a-fway and bad apples

I don't even know where to begin with this blog. Really, I am writing knowing that I haven't written in a while, but not with any specific direction.

I surely sound like a broken record, but Josiah is getting so proficient with his speaking skills. He talks in sentences all the time. It is amazing. We stop and think, "really? how did this happen??" He has finally retired "cuck-cuck" for "Chick-a-fway." It is hilariously cute. He has learned that the Chickfila NOT closest to our house has an indoor playground. We are suckers, so we have found ourselves driving the extra 15 minutes so he can play for a while. Lucky for us, they also have WiFi. It has really just been a fabulous substitute since the weather outside has kept us cooped up for so long. Everyone is dying for warm weather so we can burn off the toddler jitters. Many days at home I wonder how we are possibly going to entertain ourselves inside for another full day.

Josiah did get his official letter of acceptance to preschool next year. It sounds way more prestigious than it is. First come, first serve if you know what I mean. We are really excited he got in, because we are very pleased with the program and look forward to him having interaction with kids his age a couple days a week. I am so behind in uploading videos of Josiah. This video cracks us up. Josiah is really enjoying telling us the story of Adam and Eve. This was taken a couple of weeks ago, so I'm sure if I asked him to tell the story again today it would be even clearer and more detailed. I hope you, too, love the story of fall and redemption in the simplicity of two year old speak. No wonder the kingdom belongs to them.

No comments: