Thursday, April 1, 2010

chatterbox

Josiah is on a junk food kick. He talks about eating sweets all the time. Imagine my surprise yesterday when he was making a list for me of all the things he wanted to eat and it included "ice cream and candy and chocolate and chocolate cake and lollipops and cherry pie..." Wait, cherry pie? I asked him to clarify. He said, "yeah, pie!" I have no idea where he learned about pie, nonetheless cherry pie. It made me laugh.

It also made me laugh when a group of 8 year old boys were leaving the park, none of which he had interacted with. Josiah looked up and said, "Bye guys! I'll see you next week!"

This is becoming very entertaining!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

He is a smart boy! On Sunday after church, he looked out the window and saw Tim leaving with the truck and the trailer and said, "Bye bye, Tim!"