Friday, October 1, 2010

Settling chaos.

Three weeks of vacation, work, conferences, and overtime left me with the feeling of chaos and a long to-do list, including updating the blog. Hence, blog #3 for the day. I'm still ticking off that to-do list, but I'm feeling more and more normal as my list shortens. A quick review of our week:

Last weekend was my favorite semi-annual consignment sale. I got some great items for Josiah. I also stopped by a garage sale where I got him a new set of rain boots for his growing feet. He has had a good time playing in them, as they look just like daddy's.

On Monday Josiah and Jonathan went to "Pirate Night" at Chickfila. Josiah dressed up like a pirate and got a free kids meal along with some other goodies. He looked so cute!
On Thursday, Josiah was responsible for the class snack. I decided to be ambitious and made "bear biscuits" to share. I think they went over well.

Today we have the joy of going to a party with our fellow adoptive parents to meet and celebrate the coming home of the first two babies. We are so excited to see how they are doing!

No comments: