I took this picture when Josiah said, "Mom, take a picture of this." He thought it was ingeniously funny.
I've made some efforts to clear our pantry, which included making a box of cookies we had stored away. I told Josiah he could use sprinkles on 3 of them. This was the result. Why not? He thought they were delicious. and extra crunchy.
Uncle Toph offered to mow our lawn while visiting last weekend, which was a tremendous help. Josiah was so proud and insistent on how much his help was needed.
Finally, I took this picture for those wondering what kind of swing I was referring to when I suggested my child nearly died (well, it seemed at the time) from the blow it issued to his head. Now you can see the mighty power and girth of the yellow beast Josiah somehow still calls "friend."
No comments:
Post a Comment