Friday, June 24, 2011

Bikinis and reindeer don't match.

It's probably not a good idea to take a 3 year old boy bikini shopping with you, at least if your intention is to remain mildly sane. Nor is it a good idea to take him if you don't want someone else in your dressing room swinging from clothing hooks, attempting to open the door and expose you to strangers, or displaying your bra like a bonnet while declaring, "Look, Mom, I'm a reindeer!" I'm just saying.

Anyway, I'm not always the queen of good ideas, so all of the above happened to me today. However, bathing suits were 50% off and the hassle was worth the idea of a new bathing suit that doesn't flap open where a chest is supposed to be. So, good idea or not--hassle endured, I walked away with two new bathing suits at reasonable prices...and a little reindeer that was more than happy to be leaving, too.