Life is...flashing by and I can't keep up! Well, I can keep up with life but not documenting it on the blog. I am so thankful for the forethought to write about the sweetness that is my son early in the week, as everything got quite busy after that. I am going to attempt to tell you about all of those things, too, but first I must go back a few weeks. We went to Florida (hence, beach photos) to introduce Jonathan's extended family to our newest addition. Josiah was super pumped because he adores his cousin Sara and got to spend time hanging out with her. It was very special to have all of Jonathan's aunts, uncles, and grandparents dote on our beautiful baby girl. It was also very special to share her with his grandparents, as both have been very sick as of late. My heart was so full of joy watching Jonathan's usually quiet grandfather become extremely lively for the opportunity to make Evangeline smile. It was a great visit and we are so thankful for the way they love us and our family.
Now, a few random photos of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment