Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa Baby.

So Christmas was amazing. I worked the 23, 24, and 25th...but the Lord made provision and I was able to leave work at 10pm on the 24th, allowing me to get a full night's rest before Christmas. It afforded me the opportunity to have a fairly normal Christmas day with the family before going back to work. As soon as I got home from work, we packed up and headed to North Georgia for the weekend with Jonathan's extended family. I have been wanting to share some of these pictures for some time, but here they all are...Christmas with the Richs. There are far to many for me to figure out where to comment in between, but I think they are self explanatory.

P.S. I have decided that the best $5 I spent this year was on Josiah's Santa suit. I really should charge people just to lay eyes on these pictures because they are so amazing.




























No comments: