Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ode to Chickfila.

I don't know if this is something to be proud of...but my child is a professional at recognizing the Chickfila logo. I was caught off guard the other day when we were stopped at a red light in front of a Chickfila and he pointed out the window and said, "kuck-kuck" (translation: Chickfila) and then said, "mmmmm!!" Today I took Josiah to eat Chickfila at a mall food court. We listened to a man play classical piano music as we ate. It was truly joyful. Josiah was eating away when all of the sudden he spun his tray around and very proudly pointed at the Chickfila logo while declaring, "kuck kuck!" He then insisted on pointing out the logo on my cup, on the nugget box, and even on the tray. When we walked past the Chickfila cow cut out he said, "kuck kuck...moooo! mooo!" I was a little taken a back, as I didn't even know he knew what a cow says. Indeed, he is a proud Chickfila consumer.

No comments: