Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband.  I could not have chosen a more wonderful man beside whom to raise a child.  I always say that Josiah has my looks and his daddy's personality, and that is the best combination possible.  I just hope that he grows up with his daddy's character, also.  Happy Father's Day, Jonathan!  Josiah was sleeping this afternoon when we wanted to take some pictures, but here is a picture of Jonathan and Josiah with our friend Cameron and new baby Rhyan celebrating Father's Day together at church.  I don't think this kids could get cooler, hipper dads.


My dad's visit this weekend was great; we had a wonderful time and Josiah had a great time getting to know him a little better.  He brought Josiah a new play guitar which of course is a huge hit.  I have heard the sweet tunes of an electric guitar version of "Pop Goes the Weasel" at 5:45am for the past two days.  I mean, I guess that's what I get for living with two musicians.  We love you, Grandpa Grady, and we hope you come back really soon!  Here are a couple of pictures we took before he left:


I love how they have the same expression here.


Also, Happy Father's Day to Grandaddy Eddy and PawPaw!  We love you and are so grateful for the way you love us!

No comments: