We originally found out via a phone call from a good friend on Friday. She left a voicemail, puzzled that I wouldn't tell her Josiah was on the kid's meal bag. I was stunned to hear that, so Saturday we went to Chickfila to confirm the news ourselves. It was true; Josiah's cute face was smiling from every bag! We were so excited. It was truly better than winning the competition. I mean, how cool is it to have your picture on bags around the nation?!
To answer a question many have asked..."Do they have to pay you for that?" No, we signed away rights to the photo with the contest, and we aren't upset. We are REALLY excited to see that they chose to use his picture!
We are asking our friends and family around the U.S. to take a picture with a kid's meal bag and email it to us. We plan on making a very fun scrapbook for Josiah to have of his kid's meals bags around the U.S. If you would like to participate, you can email me a photo to me at rich_callie@yahoo.com. Thanks for your support then and now!
2 comments:
How fun is that! We'll definitely visit our Chick-fil-a here in Mississippi soon and send out a photo!
I am excited to read that you found out the news from us! we were shocked to see his picture on the bag, but HOW FUN is that?!
Post a Comment