There is no walking around our house anymore. Everything mandates running. It is so incredibly cute to watch that little butt swagger and his legs kick out to the side as he pitter-patters around the house. This is truly a fun season.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Apple dumpling.
I've been letting Josiah choose his fruit of choice at meal times. He has tired of grapes, at least for now, as he never chooses them. He has become quite a big fan of apples, which he refers to as "bopples." Last night Josiah had a mouth full of "bopple" when he indicated to me that he was all done. I told him he needed to finish chewing what was in his mouth first. He looked at me with defiance and shook his head no. When I insisted, he reached in his mouth, pulled out some apple bits, and then spit his tongue to purge his mouth of the rest. He then looked back at me like, "So what now, lady?" I tried very hard to contain the laughter that was growing in my belly. Needless to say, dinner was in fact over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment