Saturday, April 11, 2009
Eggstatic.
Today we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. All week long I kept thinking about how excited I was to take Josiah to the egg hunt, and immediately I would think of the last scene in Steel Magnolias. You know, minus the whole deceased mother part. Anyway, the Easter Bunny showed up and I am 100% convinced it was the same costume as from the movie. We had a great time, even though it was a little chilly. Josiah enjoyed himself and collected 5 eggs. He got the hang of it really quickly, but the hunt only lasted about a minute and a half. The kids were pretty quick. He could have filled a basket, though. We enjoyed the park, neighbors, and hot dogs and of course I took the camera. I took some pictures of Josiah that just make my heart melt because he is so cute. A photo diary follows, and you can decide which is your favorite.
He insisted Dad be a safety barrier between him and the Easter Bunny
Not so sure about the Easter Bunny
So cute if his eyes were open
A flower for Mom?
Rip your heart out cute.
Don't you like my dandelion?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment