I finally took a little video to document Josiah's progressing baseball skills. He is still open to all potential scholarships, so keep the bids coming. To see the video, click here.
Noni & PawPaw got Josiah a bike last week, and they brought it over for a ride around town. Josiah made a couple of laps before declaring, "No hands!" as he pedaled down the sidewalk. He comes by it honestly. When Jonathan came home he said, "I can do 'no hands' just like you, Daddy!"


To watch a video of the action, click here.
We went to lunch, and Josiah had a lot of fun over the sidewalk vent. I'm surprised adolescent boys haven't set up shop next to this thing. I was glad I wasn't wearing a skirt when I pranced across it unknowingly.
As I was cooking dinner, Josiah snacked on a piece of watermelon. We put the remaining watermelon in the fridge to accompany dinner. That is, until he disappeared behind the refrigerator door for a minute and reemerged eating this:
To see an interview with the watermelon bandit, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment