It's a little broken up because my card kept running out of space. I hope you enjoy (though 5 minutes might be a little long for anyone but a doting parent...)
Friday, August 26, 2011
Count with me
On Wednesday we went and met with Josiah's new preschool teacher. Josiah introduced himself to the classroom while his teacher reviewed her learning goals for the students for the year. Among other things, she said one of her main goals for the students was to be able to count to 10, recognize the numbers, and count objects up to that amount. She said some of the children will be able to go to 15 or 20. I thought these were great goals. The next day Josiah brought one of his puzzles into the office for us to do together. Half way through I was looking at him in amazement and wondering when he discovered he could do it so seamlessly. I grabbed the camera to capture what I was observing. It seems he might just meet the criteria to graduate from his upcoming 3 year old preschool class...before it starts. Check out the video here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment