Thursday, August 11, 2011

a little dab will do you

My mother has called me out as a blog slacker. It's true. I told her I hadn't had much to say lately and she suggested photos and videos. Unfortunately, I've been a slacker at those things, too. However, what I have, I offer to you freely.
The boys swimming...one of my favorite

I took Josiah to the Children's Museum on the monthly free day. We stood in line for an hour and half before getting let in to the chaos. It seems everyone loves free. Anyway, the place was filled to the brim with running, joyful children. Josiah was included in that, so I didn't get to snap many photos. This one he let me take. They have a cow you can actually milk, well, you can depress the utters and some milky water comes out. It was really neat.

Josiah has been very into the idea of taking pictures himself lately. This is not a habit I encourage for little hands. This is one of the photos he took and I found on my camera as a surprise later. I love how you can see the world from his height in the photo.

The other night we had breakfast for dinner. Our regular glasses were dirty, so Josiah drank ice tea from a wine glass. He thought he was the jam. Shockingly, he handled the stem well. He has since asked to use the glass again. I guess the new tradition will be "special" meals get to have special glasses.

Love you, Mom.

No comments: