#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
We are going to enter Josiah in the Good Morning America/Babytalk photo contest (because of course we think our child is the cutest in the whole wide world). Help us choose which one you think is the best by commenting on this blog and choosing a number!
4 comments:
Wow that's a hard decision, but I would go with #2!!
Good luck with entering Josiah in the Good Morning America/Baby Talk Photo Contest Callie. I like picture #2, but personaly I like all of them equally. If there's a poll for the contest I'll vote for Josiah.
I like #6. Josiah is sooooooo adorable.
I pick ALL of them! But if forced to make an executive decision, I would narrow it to #2 or #6 -- and from other comments, #2 seems to be the favorite so far. They're just all so fabulous.
Post a Comment