This morning at 7am Josiah projectile vomited all over me and my bed. What a way to wake up. Of course I just washed my sheets yesterday. The puddle extended straight down the middle of the bed about two feet. When I stood up to change him and clean us both up, I noticed an orange tinged stain around his shoulder. I inspected his bed as we went by, and it was in his bed, too. There were no signs of a blowout from below, and one whiff of the sheets made it clear it was soured vomit. Apparently he threw up his sweet potato dinner at some point during the night. I would be worried about it, but right after he vomited on me, I sat him up and he had an outrageously huge burp. I think that air was dying to get out. He has been fine the rest of the day. I, of course, had to rewash the sheet. As would be expected, I panicked when I realized half way through the wash that I had hastily thrown the sheet in with a set of red sheets I had washed last night and forgotten to move to the dryer. Brilliant. Luckily my white sheet stayed white.
I gave him peaches for the first time, but the peaches taste like they are the first of the season. They were very ripe on the outside, but still pretty sour close to the pit. He was a little at odds with the sweet/sour taste. As soon as I finish the allergy testing three days, I will blend the rest with something like bananas or apples if he is still puckered up at them.
Grandmom is here to babysit so I can nap before work, so I will go do just that!
No comments:
Post a Comment