As if the previous entry wasn't scattered enough...I have a few additional thoughts that I forgot to mention.
1) Josiah has a mild obsession with shoes. Luckily, he doesn't want to put them in his mouth like everything else he contacts. If he finds a pair of our shoes on the ground, he ponders them in his hands with the most delighted intrigue until we take them away. He must be his father's son.
2) You know you're a mom when...you manage to wear your baby in a sling, breastfeed, and try on multiple pairs of pants in a department store, all at the same time.
3) Today we got a playpen, and I am hoping it is going to revolutionize our lives, ie, Josiah will have a safe place to play in our presence at 6:45am when he is convinced it is time to start the day. That way I can stay in bed and doze rather than flop down on his floor, trying to have the same enthusiasm about life as he does. I'll let you know how it goes.
P.S. Tonight at dinner, the waitress said, "I love your hair!" to Josiah. Once a day was a modest understatement.
No comments:
Post a Comment