Five random facts at 5pm:
Josiah and I have a renewed love for the sling. He is now the perfect monkey size to sit on my hip. I hauled him around the stores today in it, and when he got tired, he put his head on my chest/shoulder and fell asleep. It was so sweet.
He is trying to say "uh oh" now, but it often comes out as "uh uh" or a variation. He is learning to associate it with dropping things, which yesterday led to our dear friend Ashley bending over to pick up keys over and over again off the floor. He is so precious.
We are also trying to teach him to give kisses, which really equates to a big open mouthed slobber from him. Every time we kiss him we say, "kiss" so he will learn the association. He gets it about 50% of the time.
He REALLY loves the refrigerator...so much so, that we have to quickly choose what we need out of it and close the door before he can crawl up inside himself. He lets us know how mad it makes him when we won't let him in. Even if I do let him play for a minute, it is never long enough before I peel him off of the vegetable box so I can close the door.
I added four new videos to the video bar, not including the two in the post below, so check them out when you get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment