I have the most amazingly wonderful child in the world. Yesterday I needed to sleep before going into work. He fell asleep en route to meeting Jonathan for lunch around 1:45pm. I was stressed at lunch, knowing that Jonathan wouldn't be home until 5pm and Josiah would be ready to play as soon as we got home. The Lord proved Himself faithful in being sufficient for all of my needs. Josiah and I laid down, and I woke up at 5:45pm. The wonderful child was laying next to me nursing, not making a peep. I don't know how long he had been awake, but he hadn't moved.
Today we didn't have anyone to watch Josiah, and I worked last night and have to work again tonight. Jonathan planned to come home earlier than usual so I could get some sleep. He left us napping at 9:30am, sure that my luck was about to run out. I woke up at 12:30 to find Josiah still asleep. I dosed back off until 1:20pm when he woke up. What a blessing. He knew what I needed! Now he is the smiley, happy, giggling baby, getting into everything and saying "uh oh" as he drops things...including himself.
I don't know how or why these two days have occurred as they have, but I am extremely grateful to the Lord and my wonderful son. They both love me so much. Oh, yeah, and props to the boobs once more.
No comments:
Post a Comment