Friday, August 29, 2008

Another bathroom disaster

Josiah doesn't get into the bathroom much these days, as we have had the previously mentioned encounters. He only gets to venture into the bathroom when we do, so he usually blasts full force ahead when we open the door. Today, I went in, used the restroom, and attempted to block him with my legs as I washed my hands. I had just retrieved a new roll of toilet paper, and when I finished washing my hands I looked down to find this:



In one swift move of the hand, Josiah had grabbed the new roll off of the dispenser and thrown it down into the toilet. I was mildly crushed as I looked forlornly at my brand new roll of toilet paper, half soaked in toilet water. There was no way I could justify letting my guests wipe with dried toilet water. After all, it was the very last roll of toilet paper I had. I did have to try pretty hard not to laugh. Now Jonathan is running out to purchase more, as we have guests coming for the weekend.

Make sure you check out the accompanying video and a few videos I have been slow to upload...including the beach medley.

No comments: