Monday, August 25, 2008
stand up.
Today was a monumental one in Josiah's world, and he seemed to be completely oblivious. Today he stood up without any support for the first time. Of course I was practically hyperventilating trying to get Jonathan into the room in time, and Josiah plopped down and looked up at me like, "what?" By bath time, Josiah was able to hold his cup in one hand, his shark in the other, and bang the two together while standing without support. Seriously?! He stood up for the first time two hours prior to that. Like most other skills he has acquired, he doesn't even seem to notice. Perhaps it is because he has been practicing in secret and so to him it is not the first time, or anywhere close. Regardless, it is amazing. I certainly don't know how I will keep myself together when all of the skills climax into walking. These 9 and a half months have left my head spinning, and I don't foresee it stopping in the immediate future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment