Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The BEACH!
The long awaited photos have arrived. I have been busy since we got home on Saturday night, but here they are for your viewing pleasure. It has been beastly to upload all of them, so I'm not even going to take the time to try to figure out where the good captions should go amonst all the html tags that I am looking at here. I will say that we were incredibly surprised to find that Josiah doesn't like the sand...at all. If we even put him on a towel on the sand he protested. He loved the water, so we spent a good amount of time floating him in the surf with the sun visor up on his baby float. It was the only way we could stay on the beach for any length of time. Otherwise, he wanted to be in our laps and not touching any sand at all. He did take a few naps while on the beach, allowing me to catch a few coveted moments in the sun. We would go out to the beach early, stay until around 11 or 11:30am, return inside for the heat of the day, and then go back out around 3pm. We had a wonderful vacation, and we finished it with a visit to Jonathan's grandparents in Port St. Joe, Fl. Notice the picture of Josiah with the minature guitar. He is his father's son. He LOVED to play the guitar, and he would pluck at it with pride, as if he was preparing to join his dad and jam out. I think we will have to get him his own baby guitar soon. I have a video of him playing that I will upload along with some videos from the beach. Without further ado...the pictures.











































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment