Saturday, August 30, 2008

the miracle solution.

Yesterday Josiah had a diaper rash/inflammation that got progressively worse throughout the day. We put the diaper rash cream on, but by bedtime I was concerned that it was making it worse. I cleaned off his bottom and put breastmilk on it instead. One of my friends had suggested this as a natural alternative. Of course that was an interesting feat, as he was screaming and kicking all over by that point. When he woke up this morning and I changed his diaper, I was surprised to find that there was no rash at all. It was completely gone. Breastmilk...the miracle solution. We will be trying that again in the future.

Today I took my absolute favorite picture ever of Josiah. This is it.


I laughed out loud until I cried after taking it.

We went to play miniature golf with our cousins that came to visit us for the weekend. Here are a couple of fun pics from the night:


No comments: