Thursday, June 10, 2010

The fun begins.

A few awesome Josiah statements:

Tonight Josiah walked out to where Jonathan and his 6 grown friends were hanging out and loudly said, "Hey Big boys. What's up?"

While at the lake two weeks ago I was whirling Josiah past a grown friend on her way into the bathroom. Josiah addressed her by saying, "Hey, Baby!" Double take, please?

Today we were driving in the car and Josiah and I were talking about Martha and her brother Lazarus, which made him change the subject to "brothers." He said he was getting a "big brother," at which I reminded him HE is going to be the big brother. He said, "oh yeah, yeah yeah. I play basketball with my little sister, Mama?" We still don't know if Josiah will have a little sister or not, but he is adamant that "its" a girl. I do remind him there could be a little brother instead!