Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To Grandmother's house we go...

We went to visit Jonathan's grandparents in Florida over the weekend. We had a great time seeing all of his family down there and spending time with them. Here are some pictures from our fun.
On our way down we stopped at our friend's house for some help with our scooter. A little kitten had wandered up to their house only a few days prior.
I tried for a minute to convince Jonathan we needed her. I really have no intention of having a cat, I just thought this one was really cute.

This is Josiah with his cousin Sara. He was absolutely in love with her. He kept telling her, "Go to your room, Sara." Translation: Let's go to your room so we can play there.
Josiah, Sara, and Harley playing in the water.
The town has a train that Josiah loved to pass. One day we went and let him explore it.

Memaw spoiled us with good meals and fun times!

No comments: