Thursday, February 21, 2008

A rainy day in Atlanta.

Today has been a really relaxed day around the Rich house. I woke up to our neighbor's son playing the saxophone, and I laid in bed for about 20 minutes enjoying the smooth melody of notes while marveling at Josiah's sleeping profile in the gentle morning light. He woke up quiet and smiling, as usual. It has been raining since we woke up this morning, and the dreary weather prompted us to spend the day playing and cuddling most of the day. I have treasured every minute, savoring the sweet smell of Josiah's head snuggled up to my breast for a long nap after a morning of play. He napped while I read a good book, and around 4pm Jonathan arrived home with one of his best friends in tow. Now the boys are hanging out in the living room, and at Jonathan's prompting, I am uploading new videos for your enjoyment. I took both of them today during one of our playtimes. Josiah LOVES his playmat, and he is becoming more and more aware of his surrounding toys. Obviously an early multi-tasker like his mother, he has the capability of holding one toy in his left hand while batting at the hanging one with the other...and kicking the bars simultaneously. If the videos aren't pulling up on the video bar by the time you read this post, you can check them out (along with all of the other, older ones) at www.youtube.com/user/mamacallie. I am also putting up pictures of Josiah eating his duck toy and sitting in his Bumbo chair to enjoy lunch with me (neither were today). Hopefully this post finds you well and rested like us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josiah looks cute sitting in his Bumbo chair and the picture of him eating his duck is to funny.