Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend Adventures!

Here are some fun pictures from our weekend! We went to Snellville to watch the Super Bowl. Here we are with my parents' dogs. They seem to have taken to him, even though he takes all the attention.
Here he is napping with his Noni during the Super Bowl.

We have found taking showers to be the easiest way to bathe him since our kitchen sink doesn't have hot water. I love this picture!


Josiah has gotten strong enough that he has moved up in the sling world to the front carry position instead of the cradle position. He seems to really like being able to see what's going on around him.


We are going to pick up a Bumbo chair later this afternoon, and Jonathan and I are both really excited about it. Josiah loves to sit up, and we think that he will love to sit up "unassisted." I will post pictures of the result soon!

No comments: