Thursday, February 17, 2011
tick tock, tick tock.
Is it really possible that the baby hasn't arrived yet? I'm sure that's what you're wondering. I have wondered myself. It seems it really is possible, because she is still cooking in that nice warm womb. Apparently, the baby has a preference for "well done." I've almost finished my blog book, replaced my entire blue jean collection, cleaned out the refrigerator, and started to do all of the final prep things because, GASP, we are still listing our house next week. The "last minute" things include tiling our back patio, which Jonathan and my mom plan to tackle all day Saturday. Yes, it does sound like a perfect time for the baby arrive...I know. I'm organizing closets, doing the final "declutter," shaping up the yard that has been neglected during the cold months, and trying to take a skeptical eye to the way we are presenting our space. Keep in mind the current "declutter" means I haven't really accounted for where all of the baby things will be tucked away, should we really have the privilege of pulling them out. Oh, how productive one can be when motivated. At least with the final preparations for the house I feel my free time will not be excessive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment