Saturday, March 8, 2008

You must have been a beautiful baby.

No time to write due to this cruel trick of humanity--Does anyone realize that a mother already doesn't have enough hours in the day? My sleep has already been reduced to the smallest manageable amount. There isn't anything chipper about springing forward to me. Tonight does remind me of the LAST time change...that happened the night Josiah was born. What a fiasco. I still don't know whether my labor was 3 or 4 hours long. There is so much confusion as to what hour we REALLY got to the hospital (was it 4am or 5am?). Therefore, I am issuing a public declaration that I don't like this Daylight Savings bit. There is a good reason we are the only ones that do it. Enough rambling...let's get down to business because the minutes are precious. Today I took some four month pictures of Josiah and of course I want to share them. I am OVERJOYED because I finally, after 4 months of diligent effort, have captured his amazing smile on camera. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!






5 comments:

callie said...

These are gorgeous! And what great smiles! Congrats- you're officially the best photographer I know.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finaly capturing Josiah smileing. You where in fierce labor for four hours when Josiah was born. You could ask Jonathan what time ya'll got to the hospital when you went into labor.

doodah said...

Oh, how beautiful! Nothing could have brightened my day more! Thank you. How can I put these on my desktop?

Callie said...

To save it to your desktop, right click the picture and then select "Save to Desktop" or "Save as."

Anonymous said...

i love your blog. especially the pictures!